Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday, 1/13/2009

Today's topic: When yellow Jell-O doesn't taste like yellow Jell-O...

You might wonder why I bother eating in the corporate cafe (especially since the green beans post last week), but today I went there again and I had some yellow Jell-O for dessert with my lunch. The reason behind my selection was that no one can mess up Jell-O...you just put water in with a boxed mix and stick it in the fridge....it doesn't take Emeril Lagasse to make it.

I should have known that people that can mess up green beans can probably also mess up Jell-O. It should have tasted nice and lemony, but instead it tasted like Ajax. Andre says that it was probably bad water quality...sure, I'll take that excuse....it's better than the alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment