Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday, 1/14/2009


Today's Topic: Morrissey!
Boy did I love Morrissey when I was in college....The Smiths...and then Morrissey. I used to have a gigantic poster of him hanging in my dorm room, and I would get so annoyed when the idiotic fluff of Villanova would look at the poster and think he was Vanilla Ice...Like as if!!!
Anyway, I happened to be trolling around on Ticketmaster (not something I do often) and I saw that Morrissey was coming to Myrtle Beach in March, and I was thinking that I should convince Andre (and maybe Mr. Osborne and his Belle) that we should do a weekend in Myrtle Beach in March and go see Morrissey. When I clicked on the link, I saw this new picture....Morrissey with a baby....boy, the thrill is gone now! If he was holding a puppy, I would have bought those tickets right now, but a baby.....uuuggghhh....did even Morrissey trade in his Gen-X angst to join the ranks of breeders everywhere?!?!?! I sure hope he didn't release a kiddie album like another former fave group, They Might be Giants. I can't listen to them now that I know that they sold out.
BREEDERS~!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I could easily be convinced to go see a Breeders show (or the Pixes), Morrissey it took me years to learn to appreciate, which I do a little now.

    ReplyDelete